Dr. Ilona Osadowska · 2019-06-21 (akt.)
Refreshing the masculine face must take into account its specifics, which is a bit different to female. Desired features are outlined cheekbones, bold look and enhanced chin lines.
The final effect should be clearly visible, but it must not be any overcorrection.
The most popular treatments for men:
- Cheeks volume reconstruction, typically after the age of 35
- Mandible line contouring
- Fat removal from the chin and jaw
- Eye area rejuvenation - upper and lower eyelids
- Temple rejuvenation - softening by rounding when bony temples
- Forehead rejuvenation - removal of horizontal wrinkles and furrows between the eyebrows
Options to match the best therapy:
- Fillers with hyaluronic acid - lasts for 1-1.5 years
- Neuromodulators - botulinum toxin, lasts for 4-8 months
- Biostimulants - injectables similar to fillers, but works different - lasts for 2-4 years
- Eyelid surgical correction - long lasting effect, subject to further aging
- Fat removal (liposuction) - permanent results when weight stable
- Stains and discoloration removal - medical peels, laser treatments
- Pore constriction- medical peels
We make sure that the final effect is natural and nobody notice any traces of correction.
In the picture:
Micheal, 35 l. cheek correction. We evaluate the effects during the procedure - the right side after correction, the left side still untouched. More details in Micheal relations @ Instagram.