How to start
Dr Osadowska Clinic · 1026 · 2018-12-21 (akt.)
Here's how to make first steps if you like to go ahead with us.
EVALUATION OF YOUR NEEDS. ARE WE ABLE TO MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS?
- Contact us, we will arrange a call back for your convenience
- We will be discussing your needs and evaluate feasibility
- Send us your photos, we advise how to make them
- Our Doctors will evaluate if you are a good candidate, and if we are able to meet your expectations
- Find a quarter, we wil call to discuss thoroughly details of your health and medical conditions
- If everything good, we will send you options and pricing
- A real consultation will be held in Clinic, when you see the Doctor
- All actions that we take earlier is just to prepare the final consultation the best way, and recognize possible contraindications as early as possible
IF YOU DECIDE TO GO AHEAD
- We will propose a few timeframes, considering your availability
- We match affordable flights and send you proposal
- We organize airport transfer from one of three nearby airports, and accomodation - a hotel or apartment,
- Local transfers for the time of your visit
- We do not require downpayments,
- We like you to talk to the Dr during initial consultaion without pressure. If it turns our that you are not a good candidate anyhow, or you are not convinced about final choice, you can just go away without loosing deposit.
- We take cards: Visa, Mastercard
- We take cash in all convertible currencies - Pounds, Euro, Dollars, Crowns. This is the cheapest option for lowest exchange margins. Mind that Scottish Pounds are not valid outside of UK.
- After your consultation, if you feel ready and reassured, we will ask you to pay before we do the procedure.
- If you are going to pay by card, pls. check your limits and ask your bank if they won't rejected transaction abroad.
- Wew can share payments and currencies.
- Travel companion is not necessary, yet - the more the merrier,
- The only addiional cost is flight ,
- Airport transfer - no extra cost if our driver,
- Accomodation - no extra cost if in one facility,
- Good to have somebody with, even for city sightseeing.
- We will give you tips on where to eat,
- what to see,
- how to choose shopping centres, including a guide if needed,
- or any other special interest that you might have, as typically: tailor, dentist, special food or such.
- Poland is quite a safe country, you need not afraid city sightseeing being alone,
- You can feel safe, everywhere, at any time.